session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 01 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- Advocacy for Muslim Schooling: Case Study of a Resource Center for Islamic Education Development
Nataliia Kopylova Kamil Nasibullov Ramil Khayrutdinov Renat Muzaferov
- Islamic Schooling and Neo-Liberalism: Politics, Religiosity, and Culture
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.