session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 04 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- Higher Education Students as Political Actors? Evidence from a Six-Nation European Comparative Study
Rachel Brooks Achala Gupta Sazana Jayadeva
- European Higher Educational Governance and Inclusion
Olga Tzafea Panagiota Gkofa Antigone Sarakinioti Eleni Sianou-Kyrgiou
- Politics of Disability: Risk Between Welfarism and Neoliberalism in Higher Education.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.