session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
School Administrative Structures
23 SES 06 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- Charter School Politics in England and New Zealand: The Role of Political Parties, Teacher Unions and Ideas
- An Explanatory Quantitative Study Of The Funding Policy Supporting British Multi-Academy Trusts And American Charter Schools
- School Leader and Municipal Administrator Relationships in Decentralized Education Systems
Tine Prøitz Alessandra Dieude Christine Stenersen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.