session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Networking in Education
23 SES 06 C
Faculty of Law - Room 11
- What’s In A Name? How (And Why) Policymakers Introduced Networking As A Principle For The New Chilean Public Education System
Alvaro González Torres Carmen Montecinos Melanie Ehren
- Between German Alliances and European Networks – Multi-Level Experiments in Education and Training
Judith Rohde-Liebenau Lukas Graf
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.