session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Diversity and Migration in Education
23 SES 07 A
Faculty of Law - Room 18/19
- A Critical Policy Study Of The Australian Federal Government Multicultural Statement And Its Alignment And Misalignment With Education Policies
Anna Sullivan Melanie Baak Bruce Johnson Roger Slee Jamie Manolev
- The Actual Logic and Dilemma in Policy Implementation for Migrant Children Education: Case Study of Shanghai Primary Schools
- Responding to the Cultural Diversity in Schools in Spain. Silencing the Others on Official Discourses
Maria Begoña Vigo-Arrazola Belén Dieste-Gracia Carmen Julve-Moreno
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.