session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 07 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- Growing challenges to the role of NGOs in promoting Global Citizenship Education: Perspectives from the changing Italian context
Massimiliano Tarozzi Rita Locatelli
- Questioning the Magic Pill: A Critical Discourse Analysis of International Organisations’ Entrepreneurship Education Policy
May Amiel Miri Yemini Nina Kolleck
- International Curriculum Making: the McKinsey, the OECD and the Pearson Company
Christina Mølstad Daniel Pettersson
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.