session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Recruitment and Evaluation in Education
23 SES 08 A
Faculty of Law - Room 18/19
- Most Promising Approaches To Recruiting And Retaining Teachers In High Need Areas: A Systematic Review Of Empirical Evidence
Beng Huat See Rebecca Morris Stephen Gorard Ourania Ventista
- Framing Teacher Quality: A comparative media analysis of the US and Australia
- The Swedish Evaluation Machinery in Higher Education: Expansion, operation and complexity
Christina Segerholm Agneta Hult Joakim Lindgren Linda Rönnberg
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.