session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Resisting Neoliberalism in an Era of Risk: Local, national and transnational perspectives: Part 1
23 SES 09 A
Symposium to be continued in 23 SES 12 A
- Resisting Neoliberalism in An Era Of Risk: Local, National And Transnational Perspectives: Part 1
Lyn Tett Francesca Rapanà Mary Hamilton Anne Larson Pia Cort Kathleen Lynch Marcella Milana
- Enacting Resistance in Adult Literacy Education
- The Appropriation of Cultural, Economic and Normative Frames of Reference for Adult Education: An Italian Perspective
Francesca Rapanà Marcella Milana
- Strategies of Resistance in the Neoliberal University
- Identifying Pockets of Resistance to a Neoliberal Educational Discourse in Denmark
Anne Larson Pia Cort
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.