session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
What is the ‘Public’ in Public Education? Mapping Past, Present and Future European Educational Imaginaries
23 SES 09 B
- What is the ‘Public’ in Public Education? Mapping Past, Present and Future European Educational Imaginaries
Matthew Clarke Gunnlaugur Magnússon Male Collet Martin Mills N N Terry Wrigley
- Education as a Problem of and for the Market: Political Conceptions of Education in Swedish government statements
- The Banality of Neoliberal Education Policy: Using the Shock of Economic Crises to Undermine Public Education in Spain
- Before and Beyond Academisation: Continuity and Change in the Policy Production of ‘The Public’ in Education in England
Matthew Clarke Martin Mills
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.