session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The Encounter between Homogenization and Heterogeneity: Increased standardization in a diverse world? Part 1
23 SES 11 A
- The Encounter Between Homogenization And Heterogeneity: Increased Standardization In a Diverse World? Part 1
Hanne Riese Paolo Landri Anna Tsatsaroni Sofia Koutsiouri Line Hilt Palle Rasmussen Gunn Elisabeth Søreide
- Investigating Standardization in Education in EU and Italy
- Global Curriculum, School Autonomy Policies and Language Literacy Practices in Secondary Education in Greece: Rethinking The Notion of Context
Anna Tsatsaroni Sofia Koutsiouri
- The Paradoxes of Curriculum Change: Global educational forms in the Norwegian 2020 Reform
Line Hilt Hanne Riese Gunn Elisabeth Søreide
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.