session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
The Encounter between Homogenization and Heterogeneity: Increased standardization in a diverse world? Part 2
23 SES 13 A
- The Encounter Between Homogenization And Heterogeneity: Increased Standardization In a Diverse World? Part 2
Hanne Riese Gunn Elisabeth Søreide Annette Rasmussen Malin Ideland Anna Jobér Alice Spada Palle Rasmussen Line Hilt
- Public narratives and narrative control in The Norwegian 2020 educational reform
Gunn Elisabeth Søreide Line Hilt Hanne Riese
- Terms of Talent in Education Policies – in Denmark and Europe
- Googlified Students In The Tension Of Global Standardization And Personalized Learning
Malin Ideland Anna Jober
- Standardization Of Socialization Processes: Potentialities And Understandings Through And Empirical Study On Teachers
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.