session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 02 C
- The Paradox Of Student Loans: Comparing The Redistributive Effect Of Policy Choices On Student Funding In Scotland And Wales
- From Mobilisation to Mobication – the Role of Adult Education in the Strategies of the Danish Labour Movement
Pia Cort Anne Larson
- Bottom-up Social Innovation in Education: Pathways of Tailoring Innovative Lifelong Learning Opportunities to the Needs of Learners
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.