session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Accountability Policies’ Enactments : Comparative perspectives - Mediations Part 2
23 SES 14 B
Symposium continued from 23 SES 12 B
- Accountability Policies’ Enactments : Comparative Perspectives. Part 2 Mediations
Christian Maroy Lluís Parcerisa Marjolein Camphuijsen Antonina Levatino Guri Skedsmo Silje Gloppen N N Bob Lingard
- Enacting Test-Based Accountability in a Market-oriented Education System: Experimental Evidence on Schools’ Responses in Chile
- Reputational Pressure in the Wake of Published School Results: Exploring the Effects of the Norwegian “Soft” Accountability System
Marjolein K. Camphuijsen Antonina Levatino
- Enacting Teacher Evaluation Policies: A review of International Research Over the Last Two Decades
Guri Skedsmo Silje Gloppen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.