session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Resisting Neoliberalism in an Era of Risk: Local, national and transnational perspectives: Part 2
23 SES 12 A
Symposium continued from 23 SES 09 A
- Resisting Neoliberalism In An Era Of Risk: Local, National And Transnational Perspectives: Part 2
Lyn Tett David Hursh Bob Lingard Fergal Finnegan Howard Stevenson Kathleen Lynch Sarah McGinnis Zhe Chen Lesley Hagger-Vaughan Alison Milner Emily Winchip
- Resisting the Neoliberal: Parent Activism in New York State Against the Corporate Reform Agenda in Schooling
David Hursh Bob Lingard Sarah McGinnis Zhe Chen
- Moving Against and Beyond Neoliberal Higher Education in Ireland
- European Education Policy and the European Semester: Social Europe or ‘Elite Reform’?
Howard Stevenson Lesley Hagger-Vaughan Alison Milner Emily Winchip
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.