session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Priority Education Policies in Europe: Can education compensate for society?
23 SES 14 D
- Priority Education Policies in Europe: Can Education Compensate for Society?
Xavier Bonal Sally Power Agnes van Zanten Marta Sampaio Carlinda Leite Marcel Pagès Aina Tarabini Sofia Marques da Silva
- Money, Respect or Voice? The Changing Focus of Priority Education Policies in Britain
- From ZEP to CEP: Policy consequences of the Transition from Place-based to People-based Policies of Positive Discrimination in France
Agnès van Zanten
- To Prove or to Improve? Educational Territories of Priority Intervention in Portugal: the Specific Case of Schools in Border Regions.
Marta Sampaio Carlinda Leite Sofia Marques da Silva
- Priority Education Policies in Catalonia: Between Ignorance and Social Assistance.
Xavier Bonal Marcel Pagès
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.