session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Accountability Policies’ Enactments : Comparative perspectives - Instrumentation Part 1
23 SES 12 B
Symposium to be continued in 23 SES 14 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- Accountability Policies’ Enactments : Comparative Perspectives. Part 1 Instrumentation
Christian Maroy Antoni Verger Gerard Ferrer-Esteban Annelise Voisin Xavier Pons Xavier Dumay
- Reforming Governance Through Policy Instruments: How and To What Extent Standards, Tests and Accountability in Education Spread Worldwide
- International Convergence of Autonomy and Accountability Policies. An Analysis Based on the 2000-2015 Waves of PISA
- Performance-based Accountability Systems in Europe and Canada: Do Distinct Tools and Forms Lead to Various Effects on Effectiveness and Equity ?
- The Enactment of Accountability Tools in Local Schools : How it Produces Institutional and Organisational Change?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.