session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Exploring The Link(s) Between Educational Leadership, Turnover And Student Achievement
26 SES 04 A
- The Effect of Principal Turnover on Teaching Quality in German Primary Schools
Pierre Tulowitzki Marcus Pietsch Johannes Hartig
- Analyzing Influence of School Leaders’ Leadership Practices, Teachers’ Classroom Practices, and Students’ Academic Mindsets on Mathematics Achievements
Ibrahim Duyar Laura Fee Amy Lynn Sedivy Andrew Hunt
- Examining Effects of Principals’ Instructional and Distributed Leadership, Teachers’ Beliefs, Work Attitudes and Practices on Teachers’ Collaboration
Ibrahim Duyar Marcus Johnson Carolyn Turturro
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.