session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Evidence On Educational Leadership From England, India and South Africa, Bangladesh, Finnland and Canada
26 SES 07 A
VMP 9 - Room 27
Sigríður Margrét Sigurðardóttir
- Characteristics of Outstanding Leadership Practice: Transnational Perspectives from England, India and South Africa
Jaswinder Dhillon Rekha Farmah Garima Bansal
- Contrasts Between Educational Leadership In Ontario (Canada) And Finland: How Do Principals Approach Their Leadership?
Raisa Ahtiainen Carol Campbell
- Educational Leadership, Context and Cultural Literacy: What can we learn from English Medium Schools in Bangladesh?
Nicola Sum Jeffrey S Brooks
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.