session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Transdisciplinary Perspectives On Inclusive Education Advances In Higher Education
04 SES 04 A
- Inclusion and Children at Risk: Two Research Fields and Their Contribution to Nuanced Research and Language on Children’s Well-being
Mette Molbaek Anette Boye Koch Anne Marie Anker Villumsen
- Inclusion at the Risk of Exclusion in a Modern School System
Carol-Ann Ó Síoráin
- Universal Design For An Era Of Risk – A Case For Turning Research Inside-Out.
Mary Quirke Patricia McCarthy Conor Mc Guckin Vivian Rath Carol-Ann O Siorain
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.