session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Examining Digital and Media Literacy and Using Media for Rising Awareness on Literacy
06 SES 14
- Examining Digital and Media Literacy and Using Media for Rising Awareness on Literacy
Klaus Buddeberg Theo Hug Suzanne Smythe Anke Grotlüschen Tiziana Mascia Klaus Rummler Petra Grell
- From Literacy to an Ecology of Literacies? Reflections on Conceptual Issues in Educational Research
- Adult Learning in the Control Society
- Digital Practices and Digital Competences of Low Literate Adults
Klaus Buddeberg Anke Grotlüschen
- Distance Education in Literacy Training. TV and Web series for professional development in Italy
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.