session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Internationalisation of Teacher Education and Teachers' Lounge
07 SES 08 A
- Teaching Abroad As Learning Opportunity For Pre-Service Teachers: What Is Being Learnt? Experiences Of Students From Switzerland
- Internationalizing the Curriculum in Teacher Education to foster Global Competence and Social Justice
Kristin Skinstad van der Kooij Kathleen Ramos
- The Essence of Being a Teacher - Aspirations of Internationally Trained Teachers from Syria in Turkey and Austria
Seyda Subasi Singh Michelle Proyer
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.