session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Research in Teacher Education: Cultures and Methodologies
10 SES 08 A
- Establishing Collaboration Between ITE students in Practicum: A Study of How to Evolve Learning Communities at one Swedish Teacher Education.
- “We are similar”: Student Teachers’ Solidarity Seeking Strategies in Post-teaching Conferences
- Game-changing: The Assessment for Graduate Teaching and its impact on initial teacher education in Australia
Ron Keamy Mark Selkrig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.