session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Early Childhood Teacher Educator Identity and Continuing Professional Learning: Perspectives from Europe and beyond
10 SES 13 E
- Early Childhood Teacher Educator Identity and Continuing Professional Learning: Perspectives from Europe and beyond
Minyi Li Susan Grieshaber Penny Amott Jillian Fox Xiaoqi Chen Iris Duhn Lynn Ang Zhijuan Yang
- Conceptualising Teacher Educator Professional Identity
Penny Amott Lynn Ang
- How District-level Teaching Researchers Repositioned Professional Identity as Teacher Educators in Times of Change
Minyi Li Xiaoqi Chen Zhijuan Yang
- Mentoring as Continuous Professional Learning
Susan Jane Grieshaber Jillian Fox
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.