session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Rural Schools and Communities: Challenges and Opportunities across Countries
14 SES 04 B
- A Small School In Rural Area: A Challenge For The Local Community
Giuseppina Cannella Stefania Chipa
- An Examination of Gender Imbalance in Vocational Interests among Young People Living in Scottish Rural Communities
Laurence Lasselle Graham Kirby
- Developing Teacher Leadership in Rural Island Communities
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.