session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parenthood, Parental Involvement and Parenting Competences
14 SES 07 A
- “Neuro–stuffed” Parenthood? About The Discursive Construction Of Good Parenthood In Relation To NeuroDiscourse In Flemish Social Policy Documents Addressing Parents
- School-Home Collaboration; Practicing Collaborative Autonomy-Support in Upper Secondary School
Gørill Warvik Vedeler
- Parenting Competences With Teenager Children According To Parents' Gender
Maria-Teresa Iglesias-Garcia Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Beatriz Rodríguez-Ruiz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.