session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Networked Systems, Schools & Communities to Improve Education of Disadvantaged Students
14 SES 12 A
- Networked Systems – Coordination of Formal and Non-Formal Agents for Improving Education for All
Stephan Gerhard Huber Marius Schwander Ricarda Werner Anja Koszuta
- Is the School Effectiveness model universal? 10 years of research in Russia.
Aleksandra Mikhailova Marina Pinskaya Roman Zvyagintsev
- Evaluation Report On The Ungraded Schools Development Concept In Kazakhstan For 2010-2020
Assel Battalova Maral Kurmambayeva Akmaral Almabekova Gulnara Sarsengalieva Kairat Tleuov Nagima Omarkhanova
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.