session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Funds of Knowledge Research for the Future: International examples and educational possibilities
14 SES 13
- Funds of Knowledge Research for the Future: International Examples and Educational Possibilities
Ching-Ting Hsin Catherine Compton-Lilly Maria Padrós Cuxart Annette Woods Regina Gairal Hsin-Kai Wu
- Transnational Awareness and Cosmopolitanism: Funds of Knowledge for Children in Immigrant Families
- Learning and Developing Funds of Knowledge in Immigrant Families in Spain through Dialogic Literary Gatherings
Maria Padrós Cuxart Regina Gairal Casadó
- Young Indigenous Children’s Performances on a Funds of Knowledge Integrated Phonological Curriculum in Taiwan
Ching-Ting Hsin Hsin-Kai Wu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.