session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
General Poster Session
10 SES 05.5 PS
General Poster Session
- Dispositional Factors and Teachers' Beliefs about Diversity: International Perspective from HAND in HAND pilot study
Ana Mlekuž Iris Marušić Ana Kozina Maria Rasmusson
- Pedagogical Leadership for New Teachers' Growth: Case Finland
Yoon Young Lee
- The Best Of Two Worlds. School Internships As Research Based Hybrid Spaces Between University And School
Anna-Christin Herrmann Tim Riplinger Mandy Schiefner-Rohs
- Assessing Sensitivity to Gender Equality in Preservice Teacher Education: A Pilot Survey Study
María-Cristina Cardona-Moltó Cristina Miralles-Cardona José-Marcos Gómez-Puerta Esther Chiner
- Upper-Secondary School Teachers and their Work Ability Support
Klara Harvankova Petr Novotny Klara Zaleska Petr Hlado
- Lithuanian Teachers’ Gifted Education Perceptions and Attitudes
Renata Kondratavičienė Viktorija Sičiūnienė Daiva Grakauskaitė-Karkockienė Kristina Karčauskienė
- Pre-service Science Teachers’ Socioscientific Issues Teaching Practices: The Influence of Knowledge on the Selected Issue
Meltem Irmak Ozgul Yilmaz-Tuzun Nejla Yuruk
- Design of Expansive Learning in Novice Teacher Training -Focusing on the Self-directed Acts of the Training Participants-
- An Interpretive Study of Han Teachers’ Beliefs on Teaching Urban Indigenous students in Taiwan
- What are Elementary and Secondary student teachers conceptions and what do they know about Inquiry Based Learning
Some networks have already started to plan their chairperson(s).
But at the moment chairpersons are only pencilled in, as we will still need to check for time conflicts between presentation and chairing duties. EERA office will work on this in due course and then officially let chairpersons know about their chairing duties.
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.