session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
(Post)doctoral researchers and students
22 SES 09 B
- Should I Stay, Or Should I Go? Orientations Regarding Future Mobility Of Mobile Doctoral Candidates After Their Graduation
- The Academic Labor Market and the Work Experiences of Postdocs in Chinese Mainland
Lan Shi Manhong Lai
- Organisational Collaborations and Social Science Doctoral Education: The Need For a Three-Dimensional View
David James David Mills
- Doctoral Students' Frustrations and Success: A Study On Mainland Doctoral Students' Learning Experiences In Hong Kong
Jiahui Lyu Manhong Lai
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.