session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Non-traditional Students and Diversity
22 SES 14 D
- LGB International Students In Higher Education: Impact Of Perceived Experiences On Academic Performance And Campus Engagement
Andrew Herridge Hugo Garcia-Gonzalez
- Research Based Typology of Nontraditional University Students Studying for Education Degree
Petr Novotný Karla Brücknerová Katarína Rozvadská Milada Rabušicová Libor Juhaňák Dana Knotová
- The Women Of The Openn Project: The Multiple Autobiography Between Self-Awareness And Self-Promotion
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.