International Contexts in Education
ERG SES H 04
- Finding a Balance Between Chinese and Western Cultures—a Field Study of the Assembly in a Shanghai Bilingual School
- “The Safety of Students Is Our Top Priority”: Does the Securitization of Educational Spaces and Experiences Undermine Education?
- Investigating “Outdoor Education” course designs for pre-service preschool teachers: A comparison among European countries, Australia and Turkey
Fatma Yalçın Seçil Cengizoğlu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.