session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Online Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
22 SES 13 C JS
Joint Paper Session NW 16 and 22
- Engagement With Feedback In Online Learning Environments: A Methodological Approach For A Multidimensional Analysis.
Anna Espasa Teresa Guasch Rosa Maria Mayordomo
- Interactive Online Modules In Engineering Mechanics – An Integral Part Of A Digitized University In The Future?
Marcel Pelz Martin Lang Yasemin Özmen Jörg Schröder Felix Walker Ralf Müller
- Activity-based instructional Design: A Theory-based Approach to Cognitive Tools in Online Teaching
John Cripps Clark Michael Hoover
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.