session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Global Education Policy
23 SES 11 C
- The Shadow Sovereigns Of Global Education Policy
- Reimagining limited rhetorical boundaries: A balanced perspective on Ministerial Education Councils’/Conferences’ influence on policy in Canada, Germany, and Switzerland
- The Neoliberal Governmentality and Equity: Voices from the Educational Outsourcing Providers
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.