session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
‘Unity in Diversity’ in European H.E. Policies, Dominant Political Rationalities and (re)Articulations in Specific National Contexts
23 SES 17 A
Faculty of Law - Room 18/19
- ‘Unity in Diversity’ in European H.E. Policies, Dominant Political Rationalities and (re)Articulations in Specific National Contexts
Simon Warren Areti Vogopoulou Antigone Sarakinioti Marcin Starnawski N N Anna Tsatsaroni
- National Reforms and Contested Hegemonic Discourses on Quality in Higher Education
Areti Vogopoulou Antigone Sarakinioti
- The politics of belonging, identitarian Christianism, and The Nationalisation of Danish Higher Education Policy
- Escaping the Semi-periphery? Reform, Anxiety and Internationalization in Poland’s Academic Sector
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.