session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 09 C
Faculty of Law - Room 11
- The Key Role Of Educational Research To Achieve Roma Inclusion From Public Policies. The “Integrated Plan For Roma In Catalonia”
Fernando Macías-Aranda Tania Garcia-Espinel Rosa Valls-Carol Ana Toledo-del Cerro
- Public Policies of Digital Inclusion. Confronting the Challenge of Sustainability in School Contexts
Pablo Rivera-Vargas Raquel Miño-Puigcercos Janneth Trejo Quintana
- Constructing A World Of Difference: Eurocentrism and Geography Curriculum Policy in English Schools
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.