session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Research on Values, Beliefs & Understandings in Teacher Education
10 SES 02 D
- Initial Teacher Education for Inclusion: findings from a longitudinal study of system-wide reform in Ireland
Peter Hick Joseph Mintz Aikaterini Matziari Finn O'Murchu Kevin Cahill Kathy Hall
- Teachers’ Self-Efficacy and Individual Learning Support in Heterogeneous Classrooms
Ulrike Beate Müller Poldi Kuhl
- Can A Specific Training Course Change Teachers’ Attitudes Towards Students With ASDs? An Exploratory Study Within The Italian Context
Diana Carmela Di Gennaro Paola Aiello Laura Girelli
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.