session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Research on Values, Beliefs & Understandings in Teacher Education
10 SES 02 D
- Initial Teacher Education for Inclusion: findings from a longitudinal study of system-wide reform in Ireland
Peter Hick Joseph Mintz Aikaterini Matziari Finn O'Murchu Kevin Cahill Kathy Hall
- Teachers’ Self-Efficacy and Individual Learning Support in Heterogeneous Classrooms
Ulrike Beate Müller Poldi Kuhl
- Can A Specific Training Course Change Teachers’ Attitudes Towards Students With ASDs? An Exploratory Study Within The Italian Context
Diana Carmela Di Gennaro Paola Aiello Laura Girelli
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.