session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Celebrating Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed 50th Anniversary
14 SES 16
- Celebrating Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed 50th Anniversary
Aitor Gomez Gonzalez Catherine Compton-Lilly Jo Lampert Denise Bachega Itxaso Tellado Rocio Garcia Carrion Roseli Rodrigues de Mello Fabiana Marini Braga Laura Ruiz
- Freire’s Theories and Cosmopolitanism: Exploring Funds of Knowledge in Immigrant Families
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed and Pedagogy of Hope: Freire and adult education in Brazil
Denise Bachega Roseli Rodrigues de Mello Fabiana Marini Braga
- Freire’s Dialogic Action to Transform Education in Spain
Itxaso Tellado Laura Ruiz
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.