Distributed Leadership and Schools as Learning Organizations – Conceptual Issues in Crossing National Boundaries While Linking Practice to Theory
01 SES 03 C
- Distributed Leadership and Schools as Learning Organizations – Conceptual Issues in Crossing National Boundaries While Linking Practice to Theory
Gerald LeTendre Marsha Modeste Jonathan Hermansen Tiffany Squires Philip Poekert Ulrika Bergmark Alex Alexandrou
- Organizational Roles, Agency, and Instructional Practice: Towards a Conceptual Framework of Socially Distributed Leadership and Organizational Learning
Marsha Modeste Jonathan Hermansen
- Institutionalized Career Pathways in Japan: Barriers to Distributed Leadership
- Distributing Leadership to Teacher Leaders and Equitable Leadership Practice
- Cultivating Teacher Leadership within Professional Learning Systems: Two U.S. Case Studies
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.