session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning: Reflections & Skills
22 SES 07 B
VMP 8 - Room 207
Karen Egedal Andreasen
- Constructing the Global Field of Social Work Education: Between Scenarios of Isomorphism and Differentiation
Marcelo Marques Jutta Koskinen
- Teaching And Learning Reflective Practices: A Case About Courage And Other Intellectual Virtues
Molly Sutphen Ciaran Sugrue Kristin Ewins Tomas Englund
- Perspectives into Teaching Worklife Skills in Flipped Classroom Learning Environments in Higher Education
Laura Hirsto Sanna Väisänen Sanna Väisänen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.