session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Challenges and Risks in Open Access, Open Educational Resources and Open Learning
06 SES 06 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 02, NW 06, NW 12, NW 30
- Balancing Closeness and Openness. Peer Review Processes in Open Journals.
Christian Swertz Alessandro Barberi
- Criteria and Strategies of Student Teachers to Deal with Teaching Material from the Internet about Refugees
- High Responsibility: The Ethics of Researching a MOOC about Research Ethics
Alison Fox Jim Askham Rachel Tunstall
- Identifying Light and Blind Spots of Quantitative Educational Research by Analysing a Theoretical Framework of Schooling and Instruction
- Research project “Open Access in Vocational Education and Training Research”
Laura Getz Bodo Rödel Meike Weiland Kerstin Taufenbach Karin Langenkamp
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.