session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Community-engaged Teachers and Social Networks to Improve Social Equity
14 SES 11 A
- Mutual Relationship of a Municipal School Network, Service Network And Everyday Life Of Families
- Activities in Educational Networks – In what ways do they contribute to improve social equity? Qualitative Findings of a Document Analysis
Anja Koszuta Stephan Huber
- Community Engaged Teachers According To Whom? A Comparison of Australian Indigenous/non-Indigenous Definitions Of ‘Community’
Jo Lampert Marnee Shay
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.