session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 01 C
Faculty of Law - Room 11
- Global Citizenship Education Practices in Singapore and Australia: Tensions between Educational and Market Rationales
- Democratic Citizenship Education in Anti-democratic Times. The Contribution of Associations to Safeguarding Democracy - Two Empirical Researches from Europe.
Fabian Fritz Rolf Ahlrichs
- What is a “good citizen”? Policy analysis of Civic Education for newly arrived adult migrants in Sweden
Marie Carlson Andrea Spehar
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.