session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 04 D
Faculty of Law - Room 12
- The Relationship between Country Inequality, Educational Outcomes and 'Resilience'
Hugh Lauder Andres Sandoval-Hernandez Robin Shields
- How do governments prevent early school leaving in the European Union? Shared Objectives but Different Concepts in Italy and Spain
Xavier Rambla Maddalena Bertolini
- Rethinking Physical Education for the Future. A Comparative Study of Transnational Development of Bodily Learning Dimensions.
Jorunn Spord Borgen Gunn Engelsrud
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.