session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
What Makes Effective Area-Based Reform in Disadvantaged Areas? Learning from Austria, England and Germany
26 SES 14 A
- What Makes Effective Area-Based Reform In Disadvantaged Areas? Learning From Austria, England And Germany
Pierre Tulowitzki Livia Roessler Norbert Sendzik Anika Duveneck Toby Greany Nina Bremm Chris Brown
- Path Dependencies In Educational Landscapes
- What Do We Know on German Area Based Reform? Findings From a Meta-Narrative Literature Review
Anika Duveneck Pierre Tulowitzki Nina Bremm Chris Brown
- Leading From The Middle? Analysing Network Governance And Models Of School Improvement Across Four Localities In England
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.