session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Research on Values, Beliefs & Understandings in Teacher Education
10 SES 08 D
- Teacher Education Networks across a Contentious Border in the Island of Ireland – the Case of SCoTENS
Kathy Hall Maria Campbell Pamela Cowen Linda Clarke Noel Purdy Conor Galvin
- Teachers View on Teaching: An Investigation of Teacher Perspectives on Teaching Using Q-methodology
Rune Müller Kristensen
- How Teachers Respond to New Pedagogical Practices: Professional Learning Communities in Dialogical Perspective.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.