session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Mapping Teacher Education across Europe and Beyond | An International Perspective on Entering the Teaching Profession: Interdependencies between Institutional Settings and Future Teachers’ Career Choice Motives
10 SES 14 C
- An International Perspective on Entering the Teaching Profession: Interdependencies between Institutional Settings and Future Teachers’ Career Choice Motives
Jonas Scharfenberg Ali Osma n Ewald Kiel Sabine Weiss Marcus Syring Meeri Hellsten Larissa Mickwitz Manuela Keller-Schneider
- Career Choice of Future Early Childhood Educators in the Framework of Training Systems and Professional Images. A Transnational Comparison.
Ewald Kiel Sabine Weiß Marcus Syring
- Comparing the Incomparable? Constructing Stable Scales for Transnational Comparisons of Future Teacher’s Career Choice Motives
Jonas Scharfenberg Meeri Hellsten Manuela Keller-Schneider Ewald Kiel
- National Teacher Education in the Grips of Globalization: What Happened to the Swedish Model?
Meeri Hellsten Larissa Mickwitz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.