session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Student wages, loans and employment
22 SES 09 D
- The Effect Of Students Loans On Master’s Degree Participation: Evidence From England
Paul Wakeling José Luis Mateos-González
- Student Term-Time Paid Work at a Research-Intensive University: Who Works and Why?
Milosh Raykov Alison Taylor
- Uncovering the Sources of the Head Student Wage Premium—Based on China College Student Panel Survey
Sheng Cui Yangyong Ye Xiaojing Zhang
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.