session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teacher Motivations and Careers
10 SES 14 A
- Teacher Motivations and Careers
Catherine Eve Bauer Els van Rooij Ruth Zuzovsky Smadar Donitsa-Schmidt Larissa Troesch Irina Andreitz Dilan Aksoy Christine Bieri-Buschor Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Martin J. Goedhart Elisabeth Swatek Florian H. Müller
- First and Second Career Teacher Students’ Career Motives and Aspirations
Larissa Maria Troesch Catherine Eve Bauer Dilan Aksoy
- Looking for Potential Secondary School Teachers among Science University Students. A Latent Profile Analysis
Els van Rooij Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Martin J. Goedhart
- Second Careers' Teachers: Intentions, Motivations and Beliefs about Teachers and the Teaching Profession
Ruth Zuzovsky Smadar Donitsa-Schmidt
- The Impact of Motivational Aspects for the Learning Process and Effects of Teachers’ Continuing Professional Development
Irina Andreitz Elisabeth Swatek Florian H. Müller
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.