Policies and Education
ERG SES H 06
- Influences of Educational Policy on Teacher Training in University-level Environmental Education - A Latin American Context
Maria Angelica Mejia Caceres Laisa Maria Freire
- The Impact of Transnational Policies on Hungarian Higher Education: The Bologna Process and The European Union
- A Discursive Approach to Identifying the Relationship Between Researchers and Policymakers: Contributions for the Role of Educational Research
Maria Angelica Mejia Caceres Laisa Freire Alejandra Huerfano
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.